1) Seeing the alligators and deer at Florida Eco-Safaris. I enjoyed just being out in the fresh and undeveloped parts of Florida but the animals were a cool perk too.
2) As a mom, traveling alone with my kids, I always felt safe and at ease. This is one of the key reasons that keeps me coming back to the Heart of Florida–lots to do in a safe environment.
3) Seeing the kids faces of sheer joy at the Blue Man Group dance party.
4) Being able to just be together, stress free, hanging out at the Gaylord Palms swimming pool.
6) Finally going on a roller coaster where you are below the track. “Flying School” at Legoland was a blast and since it was geared toward younger kids–it didn’t even scare me. Oh, and the apple fries at Legoland were also great!
7) Cheering on our knight (Yay! Black and White Knight!) and booing all the others at the Medieval Times Dinner Theater.
8 ) Being in awe of the talent at the Cirque Du Solei La Nouba. Since we have been back, the kids have been trying to create their own version of it. So inspiring.
9) Feival’s playground and the water slide at Universal Studios.
10) All of the activities at the Gaylord Palms–the amazing atriums, the pool, the Dreamworks Expereince, and the extra comfertable rooms.
We had a great time and can’t wait until we can visit the area again.