Carrabba’s Pork Tenderloin with Port Wine and Fig Sauce
Not only did Carrabba’s invite me to a day of taste testing, they provided the recipe for their special dish–the Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with the Amazing Port and Fig Sauce. While I haven’t attempted this dish at home, I do plan to in the very near future. If you try to make it at home, I would love to hear how it turned out.
I may have to go back to Carrabba’s one more time to sample it again before I make it at home. Not to mention, I really want a glass of the Peach Sangria.
Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 3 slices Sliced Prosciutto
- To Taste Olive Oil
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- As needed Port Wine and Fig Sauce (recipe follows)
- Layer prosciutto on a cutting board vertically slightly overlapping, the length of the tenderloin. Lay tenderloin on prosciutto and roll, to wrap tenderloin (prosciutto should be overlapping min 1/4”). Cut pork tenderloin into 2 to 2 ½ oz portions.
2. Season the pork tenderloin on top and bottom with salt and pepper. Dab with olive oil and place it on the grill. Grill to desired temperature.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a hot plate. Ladle the port wine and fig sauce over the top of the pork tenderloin.