Featured, Health & Fitness, Healthy Eating

Feed Your Body Friday: Calcium

Exploring Micronutrients Series #2- Calcium What is Calcium? Per the National Institute of Health, Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. 99% of the Calcium in our body is found in the bones and teeth; the remaining 1%…

Continue reading