I feel kind of weird doing a post on these because they don’t really need much explanation. But, I thought I would share them because they are super easy to make and the kids love them.
Here is what you do…..
1) Cut a slice of watermelon about 1 and a half (1 1/2) inches thick.
2) Cut off the rind. (Use it to make juice.)
3) Using cookie cutters, cut out interesting shapes.
4) Insert a popsicle stick in the watermelon cut out.
5) Wrap the entire thing in SaranWrap and freeze for at least 2 hours.